Monday, December 14, 2009

O Scale Southern Railway / Norfolk Southern Radio Car Resin Kit

I have finished the 3 pilot models for the urethane kit I have come out with.

Jim King did most all of the work in making the kit.  This included him hand-measuring the original 1:1 prototype car.  Then making the CAD files.  He then had an SLA made where he took molds of each side and then put the castings together to make the one-piece body.  He then molded that and casted that.  From there, one adds the detail parts on, paints it, etc and you have a finished kit.

I have kits available in 3R, 2R, and 3RS.  I can even put these together for an extra cost.  Kits come with Southern decals, but I can also provide NS decals for an extra cost.


As always, click the images to see the HIGH-res versions.












No comments:

Post a Comment