Monday, December 14, 2009

AtlasO Scale 2R SW SCL Repaints

No one paints anything into SCL colors these days.  Don't know why as it was a major class 1 railroad unlike half of the class 2 and 3's that keep getting attention.  I seem to be about the only guy I know painting SCL stuff these days, but that's okay.  I don't like to own the same stuff everyone else has running on their layout. I enjoy super-detailing and repainting equipment, especially locomotives in SCL, SOU, and NYC tradition.

I repainted 2 AtlasO SW's into SCL paint.  SW9 183, SW8 19.  I also had to edit this post, so I threw in some photos of S2m 113.  All are based off prototype pictures and have been super-detailed accordingly.  Finished up #19 last night and #183 has been done for over a year now and is also weathered. 113 was done in 2011 timeframe and had an article done in OST for it.

As always, the pics are clickable for the HIGH-resolution versions of the photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment