Monday, September 23, 2013

1st at Indy '13

I'm writing this while waiting for a flight back from Indy.  Took a little detour after the show.

Good show overall.  Attendance may have a been a little light.  Hope its not the sign of the times.

I enjoy competing against other modelers from around the country at these contests put on at these shows.  It helps motivate and inspire awesome work by many.  Its always nice to see other's work as often one does not see it otherwise.

It would appear only my CofG GP18 placed in the contest, but I also brought an extended-height LO in SOU paint.  Below are pictures of both.  They will need weathering, but I have several other projects cluttering my workbench I want to finish and then get some scenery done on the layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment