Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new round of 'O' Woodland Scenics Buildings

There was a new round of buildings from Woodland Scenics.  This set of 3 included a bike shop, a country store, and a billiards/barshop corner store.  I found myself in Chicagoland and picked up the only one I thought would fit in my industrial mini-city for about $89 after taxes from Menards. (A huge savings off the 129 or 139 MSRP despite needing to add my own LEDs to light it up).  Menards appears to team up with WS each year and has their own version of the buildings produced with alternate paint schemes.  Probably helps WS with tooling costs.

Anyway, here are some shots of the building I got.  Going to work to get the menards off the glass.  Not sure what I will do for the interior yet...that is a bit down the road.









No comments:

Post a Comment