Friday, November 3, 2017

Fuel Filters Gone Wrong and My Layout Plan

So I have the fuel breathers all ready to go and one was even put on the model and come to find out, there is a mistake neither I nor the CAD designer saw....so while that is being fixed, and shapeways is being worked with, time for some layout work in my spare minutes. Oh well, it happens.

Here is one of a ready filter, that won't make it onto a model:




Below is the layout drawing.  Nothing special since I do not want to put too much effort into a layout that will more than likely not be my last layout.  Need something to show off my power and my rolling stock as well as show my friends what trains are about.

I am aware of the shortcomings of the layout. Don't really care.  What the drawing doesn't show is that the outside loop/back of Inman Yard are elevated.  Pegram Shops has been Selectively reduced...since it would take my whole basement to model that place correctly.  Another revision had Atlanta Terminal Station incorporated, but I rather not fill the entirety of this basement.  It will be on the next layout.

Also pretty much all AtlasO 2R track (with some other brands of flex track too).  Just makes life easier at this time.

Tracks are tentative, at least in the yard area, especially in the lower right.  Will take some time to rehash that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment