Saturday, January 25, 2014

O Scale 2R LN PS2-CD Coke Breeze LO

With the help of Steve Johnson, whom I'd consider a very knowledgeable L&N fan, I was able to draw a near 100% complete and accurate set of decals for the coke breeze P-S covered hoppers.  The main difference would be the multiple hatches on the AtlasO model vs. the one hatch on the prototype and the warnings associated with those hatches.

There were no special additions to the car, just repainting the car.  This car does has decals on the tops of the trucks, but they are hard to see, but were in the diagrams I saw, so I had them made.   I believe I bought the car used as part of the roofwalk was broken out of the box.  Pictures below and as with every blog post - are clickable for HI-RES versions.


Side View


Close up Side - Left.


Close Up Side - Right


End View - B Side.  Lettering on Reservoir not seen due to lighting.


Close up of Hatch warning label.


Every hatch has the same warning label.

No comments:

Post a Comment